top of page



● Can I book on the same day of the event? 
We prefer to have you booked at least 2 weeks in advance, but we understand unforeseeable circumstances, and we are here to help! If we have the man-power and equipment available to accommodate you, we will.

● Is my money refundable if the event is canceled? 
We require a 20% non-refundable deposit to lock in your date. The remaining 80% will be refunded if the event is canceled 30+ days prior to the event date.

● Do you have insurance? 
Absolutely! An insurance certificate will be emailed to your venue upon request. 


● What are your rates? 
Rates depend on package selection, number of guests, and length of desired service time. Please reach out to for specific rates!


● Do you provide the alcohol? 
A venue MUST be approved by the New Hampshire Liquor Commission for this to be an option. Most events we will be considered a dry-hire. We are happy to help you create a shopping list with details of which spirits you will need with quantities included. After the alcohol is purchased, you can leave the rest to us!

● What do you bring? 
We bring everything except the alcohol - from the bar itself, to the cups and straws you enjoy your beverage from! In addition to any specialty mixes, syrups, or sodas that your custom menu requires, we also bring: Orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, lime juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, agave nectar, grenadine, tonic water, club soda, coke, diet coke, sprite, gingerale, garnishes (lemons, limes, oranges, cherries)

bottom of page